Thursday, July 19, 2007

Insight

This last Sunday night we hosted "Insight" at our house. For those of you who don't know, Insight is one of the many youth programs at FPC Jackson. It is a fun time of food, fun, singing, Bible teaching, and fellowship for all the youth of the church and many in the community.

We're learning what it takes to pull off these big events. This is the second 40+ gathering we've had, and so far so good. Before we moved, we weren't in a situation where we could host a good number of folk. Now that we've moved to a little bigger place, the doors are open wide. It's a lot of fun (and a lot of work!), but we're so happy to have the room to do it.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hello Christy! I was trying to contact Nathan's parents but apparently the address I have is incorrect, and I don't have a phone number. Could you help me out? (Nathan knows who I am): angiearmour1980@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!!!