Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A BIG Family Picture


Nate has a big family, and when they all get together during the holidays, it's a big fun time. Here's a picture of a good many of them, and I'm fairly sure I can't tell you who's missing (though I know some are). We had the hardest time rounding everyone up for this, but in the end we pulled it off. It's a motley crew, but we love them so.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas holiday and a very happy New Year. We've been on the road a good bit visiting family but we were thankful for the opportunity to rest over the New Year's holiday. In fact, I think we were in bed hours before the New Year. The older I get the more I like it that way. Nothing like bringing in the New Year asleep!

3 comments:

Marty said...

Where's Katie? I see Rosalyn and Knox...

Shurden Family said...

Poor Katie missed out on the pic. She was napping, thankfully!

Emily Anne Russ said...

I know who is missing... Katie!!! Glad she got some sleep though. Emily