Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One too many...


Katie is 29 months old and is still very attached to her paci. She has to have one in her mouth and one in her hand to go to sleep. I was so sure we had almost gotten rid of them because she threw 3 of them in the trash one morning and was so proud of herself. That morning just happened to be the morning that I went to the doctor and Knox decided to arrive. I had to get Nate to dig them out of the trash for her that day and she has only become more attached to them. Here she is acting silly with them.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

oh, my sweet silly Katie! I can't wait to see you, hug you, & play with you in a few weeks! i love you tons~Aunt Ellen

Bran said...

too cute...nothing braces can't fix later in life! jack loved his paci too!!

brandy novoa