Sunday, January 10, 2010

A few from December

Rosalyn had her school Christmas Party and it was so fun for me to attend. I love to see her interact with her sweet friends.





While I was busy in the kitchen baking one morning, Katie and Knox decided to pull the covers off her bed and all the toys off the shelf and make a huge mess. Katie was so proud of herself. She came in the kitchen and said "Mommy, come look what I did!" I thought it was something creative but instead this is what I walked in and saw. Well, atleast they had a good time and got along and I got the baking done!
I took so many pictures of the kids this year trying to get the perfect one for our Christmas card. I felt sorry for them for all the time it took. I thought I would share a few shots....





Kids Christmas

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Your children are SO precious!