Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My New Hobby

Since moving to TN I have made an attempt to really learn to sew. At First Presbyterian, I was involved in the Sew and Sow ministry and loved learning things there. I never went home and sewed anything though. I am so excited to show you some of the things that I have made. I am really enjoying it and hope to make lots of things!
This checkbook cover was the first thing I made and it was very easy. It took 30 minutes max and so I made several of them.


The other night I made these skirts and it took an hour and a half for the first one and an hour for the 2nd. Fun skirts!
You gotta have a silly pic sometime!

And here's my favorite...
I love these little scarfs. They're still a little big but so fun to wear!

This is the only outfit I've made for Knox. It is a 2T but way too big so I'll have to make an 18 month. I want to put an applique on it once I get it right!

1 comment:

Anna H said...

i'm so impressed! everything looks great! what pattern is that dress? i would love to make it for my girls