Monday, April 14, 2008

March Pictures

Ever since Knox has been born it seems I'm way behind on blogging. Life has gotten much busier that's for sure. Rosalyn has become a little mommy around the house. She helps me do lots of things. Katie's vocabulary has taken off. She is talking all the time. She and Rosalyn are so different. Rosalyn is orderly and structured and dramatic in all she does. She's very creative and could color, write, and draw all day. Katie is more laid back and goes with the flow better but has the funniest sense of humor. She is busy, busy and seems to be looking for how to get in trouble all the time. And now there's Knox. He seems to be easy going but who knows. When he was 4 weeks he had double ear infections. He's already been on his first antibiotic and ear drops. When I took him to the doctor he weighed in at 9 lbs. 5 oz. (He was 6 lbs. 8 oz. at birth.) I was shocked! He's 7 weeks now, and we've reached a fussy, fussy stage. He has kept Nate and I up all week. We've gotten about 4 hours of sleep at night. There's only so long we can keep going like this. I'm not sure why he is so fussy. I'm queen of excuses so I've thought of all the reasons. No solution yet...though last night was a little better. Now for some pics....

Easter Sunday

Knox - One Month Old

Katie pulled out all the bowls and fed her dog.

No comments: