Monday, April 28, 2008

2 month check up


Thursday Knox had his 2 month old check up. I can't believe he's already 9 weeks! So here's his updated stats:
Weight 11 lbs. 14 oz. - 50th percentile
Length 23 inches - 50th percentile
Head 15 inches - 10th percentile
Dr. Flowers said one of his ears is still a little pink so we just have to watch for signs of another ear infection. We're also thinking he may have silent acid reflux. He spits up alot and each time he lays down he's crying to be burped. So we're trying different things with him and with my diet to see if he can get better. Other than that he checked out healthy!! It was no fun for him to get his immunizations. He cried so badly but worse was the afternoon and night of pain for him and not much sleep. So I was glad to actually get a pic of him on Thursday afternoon when he was not crying. Can you tell that he's a red head?? Rosalyn and Katie's hair color changed so his may too but right now it's red!!

1 comment:

Em said...

Ok...I'm laughing out loud over here. I truly believe we're living parallel lives!! Dr. Flowers is our ped too!!! I think we just must both have good taste!