Monday, June 09, 2008

A Trip to the Zoo

Every Thursday during the summer my Sunday School class is having playgroup time. We all went to the zoo 2 weeks ago. It was so fun. I'm so thankful for my class and the great people in it!

Katie with Harper

Knox actually slept most of the time, which was great! I know he looks funny with the headrest around him but he likes to feel secure in the stroller. While he was awake I snapped a quick picture of him!

Here's the whole group: Katie, Nate, Rosalyn, Eady, Harper, Ella, Banks, Richard Lewis. All but 2 of these kids have a sibling but they were all in strollers.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Is this the Agape class? Can a mama with a six-month-old join?

Shurden Family said...

It is the Agape class! Of course you can come. The playgroup was started via email so we'll definitely add your address on! I haven't heard where we're meeting this week. But it's 9-11 a.m. We'd LOVE to have you and Owen join us!