Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Big Green Egg!!!!

(1st of 3 posts I did tonight so keep scrolling down!)

Several of Nate's friends got together and gave him a Green Egg for Christmas. He was so surprised and I was so excited for him! He had been looking at them on the internet and talking about it for several weeks. It was very hard for me to keep it a secret that he was getting one.


The egg in the box! (Please ignore the mess in the background.)
I meant to take pictures of us putting it together but I forgot. So this is it assembled.
The only mistake we made was putting the handle on upside down!
He's loving it!
So he got the egg on a Tuesday. That night he made a brisket. Wednesday night, Christmas Eve, he made a turkey. Christmas Day, a ham. And since then there's been a whole chicken and a boston butt! Wow! What a great gift! I'm already loving it!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

The Davenport's are available any night this week or next or the next for dinner!!! YUM!

Hannah and Scott said...

Wow sounds good! We need one!