Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Mann Family Christmas

On the Saturday before Christmas we celebrated with the Mann Family. This is Nate's mom's side of the family. It's usually a huge event with lots of food, presents, and games. Fortunately, the weather was warm this year and the kids were able to play outside for the day.


This was Knox first time playing with a big truck!
Cute pic of Drake!
Aunt Debera getting some Knox time
I know this is a strange picture but I just had to include it. Making sauerkraut balls for Christmas is a tradition in the Mann Family. The first Christmas that Nate and I were dating, I tasted one of these and greatly disliked them. I don't fully understand the love of these things, but they are a must for the Mann's.
Fun on the trampoline...I know, it's not safe for that many to be on at one time. I just didn't look very often. It made me nervous!
Almost all the little cousins - total of 15 I think
Katie and cousin Josie are crazy about makeup and jewelry right now. They were so cute playing together.


Katie painting her toes before the crowd came over
Gotta have that Wii time!

No comments: