Friday, January 30, 2009

Christmas Morning

I know this is way overdue but I have to go on and finish up on our Christmas pictures. On Christmas day, we have the early morning with just us and the kids and then my family, the Cones, come over mid morning for the rest of the day. This has been the tradition for a few years now and it's been great. Here's a few pics of the kids opening Christmas morning presents.









Nate got some really got pics of Knox. I wish I had time to post them all but here's atleast one.
This is one of my favorite pictures. It was a sweet moment.


I have now completed Christmas posts. I'm sure you are as glad as I am! I haven't even taken any pictures the month of January! Life is crazy...The kids have been sick almost nonstop it seems and last week Nate's grandfather passed away. Nate took on a new position at the church as Minister of Discipleship, as well as being Min. of Young Adults, and he has gotten much busier lately. Knox will be one in a few weeks so you'll be seeing bday pics soon!

No comments: